Pregnancy is an amazing process, especially with the wonderful peek into the uterus, also known as the ultrasound! Cool Aunt Jenny, as the nieces and nephews fondly call her, met us one night to take a peek and see if we were having a boy or a girl. Originally, I thought Baby L was a boy...but I cannot explain how ecstatic I am about my sweet little girl.
We are dreaming about names and of course, I am already making plans for
her sweet pink nursery. I never thought I would want pink but I can't
resist! It just makes me think of her...we are already so in love with her.
Want a sneak peak into the nursery? Well, what do you think about the crib and dresser? So girly and so lovely!!
 |
| Baby L's crib |
 |
| Changing table but in white. |
So exciting! She will love her room but you will love it more ;)
ReplyDeleteI know!! I am already falling in love with it and it hasn't even been put together yet!!
Delete