Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflections on 2011


2011 has been a memorable year. Not only does this year mark the beginning of pregnancy, but it has been a great year with my husband. As I reflect on the year, there are so many moments that have been a reminder of the Lord's faithfulness to us and I am eager to spend some time reflecting more on my walk with Him and lessons learned (let's be honest, lessons I am still learning).

In 2011, Zach and I went to Italy, explored Colorado for our 3rd anniversary, and shared so many little moments filled with joy and connection. We have continued to explore the world together and learn more about each other. I love that we are honest with who we are and spend time working on our relationship. Not only do I feel loved through life's struggles but we laugh so easily with each other. I feel so thankful to have had this year and its adventures with Zach before Baby Leavitt comes into the world. It is a great foundation to the start of our little family. PS. We are DYING to meet our little one!!!
In Rome, Italy
Roman ruins
Zach and I decided to revisit Switzerland, our honeymoon destination, during our trip to Italy. It is one of our favorite places...and it reminds me of the start of our life together.

On the boat in Luzern

Our Colorado trip, celebrating our 3rd anniversary, was so much fun. Colorado is beautiful and especially in the summer and fall. I can't wait to bring our kids to stunning locations in the Rocky Mountains!
Maroon Bells outside of Aspen


The Crystal Mill on the way to Crystal City

Love the aspens in Colorado
 Although I feel so thankful for happy moments in 2011, I am still learning so much and motherhood will bring a new set of lessons. I know and trust that God will use me even where I feel weak. He is a faithful God. I hope each of you are reminded of His love for you as you reflect on 2011. 

2012 New Year's resolutions...to be continued! Until then, Happy New Year to you and I hope your 2012 is sweet!
In Denver...make life sweeter people!


No comments:

Post a Comment