I made the mistake of watching a birth video today. I mean, I guess some people find this helpful. I don't think it was really "helpful" for me...more like traumatizing! I am now officially freaked out about having a baby! I know women do it all of the time but really? wow!
On another note, thinking about meeting my baby girl helps me forget what I will have to go through first. Now that makes me excited! I can't wait!
I think I found the perfect dress to bring her home from the hospital in. What do you think?
On another note, thinking about meeting my baby girl helps me forget what I will have to go through first. Now that makes me excited! I can't wait!
I think I found the perfect dress to bring her home from the hospital in. What do you think?
![]() |
| I cannot believe this little dress will hold my Baby L in roughly 4 months. |

That dress is precious, Jackie!! Where did you find it?!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! I got it at GAP baby! It might be a little baggy on her but still pretty darn cute :)
Delete