Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Growing Baby and Tiny Movements

Baby L is a sweet little bundle of movement in my belly. I started feeling her around 18 weeks but I was absolutely sure it was her by week 19. Now, at 20 weeks, I feel her throughout the day and especially at night when her daddy comes home! She loves hearing his voice and we certainly love talking to her. She might also like to move after I eat...coincidentally, Zach comes home when I eat but I prefer to believe she already loves her daddy. She can hear us now and it is amazing to know that her organs are growing, her tiny heart has four chambers, she is about 10 inches long head to foot, and she is fearfully and wonderfully made by her Creator! It is beautiful and I am reminded of how incredible the Lord is and how incredible His creation is. On another note, my feet are slowly disappearing and I am preparing myself for the day when I won't see them at all :)

Baby L says hi to mommy...and she just might have the Poncy nose! Uh oh!

At my 20 week ultrasound, I got to see Baby L in great detail. God is knitting her together right where she should be at 20 weeks (what a relief to hear!). I was also pleasantly surprised to have the ultrasound tech give me a LONG roll of photos of her too! She is beautiful.


I am actually over 20 weeks now but you will have to wait and see the baby belly later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment